Monday, December 29, 2008

Tag

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six “4″ items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

4 Things I Did Yesterday: Loved on my baby boy, went to Walmart, visited with friends, unpacked from the trip to Corpus, which is a whole new experience with a baby!

4 Things I Look Forward to: Hearing Landon say "Mama", New Year's, Spring Break, Taking Landon and his cousins to Disney World.

4 Things On My Wish List: Seeing my nephew and nieces, A visit to Italy, Mom and Dad to be well, to hit the Lotto, man.

4 Restaurants I like: PF Chang, Carraba's in Orlando, Montelongo's, Macaroni Grill

4 Favorite TV Shows: Grey's, Housewives of Orange County-my weekly smut, Boston Legal-more smut. The Doctor's

4 People I Tag (You’re it): Nathan, Sherry, Sarah, Gina

No comments: